/

26-year-old cook electrocuted in Kangan Ganderbal

1 min read

Mir Showkat
Ganderbal, July 24: A 26-year-old cook was electrocuted in Kangan area of Central Kashmir’s district Ganderbal on Friday.
An official said that the vicenarian identified as Mushtaq Ahmad Payar (26) son of Wali Mohammad Payar of Hyhama Kupwara was working as a cook at a family quarter of a local lady doctor in kangan Ganderbal.
The official said that Mushtaq died on the spot when he came in contact with a live wire on Friday at Residential quarter situated in premises of the Trauma Hospital Kangan.
Police reached the spot and took the body for medico-legal formalities. “After completion of the formalities, the body would be handed over to family members for last rites,” the official added.

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Premium WordPress theme - Designed by GITS