INS Correspondent
No Comments

Gandarbal electrician electrocuted to death in Anantnag

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Gandarbal electrician electrocuted to death in Anantnag

Sameer Ahmad

Anantnag:- A man was electrocuted to death while another was injured during repairing a transformer in Chee Village of Anantnag today .

The deceased has been identified as Parvaiz Ahmad Magray ( 29 ) son of Gulam Hasan Magray resident of Kangan area of Gandarbal.

Sources told to INS that parvaiz was critically injured after receiving an electric Shock during repairing and installing an Transformer at Chee Village in Anantnag town.

He was immediately rushed to district hospital, Anantnag where Doctors declared him brought dead .

The injured person namely Amir Ahmad s/o Abdul Rehman resident of Kangan is treated in District hospital Anantnag and is stable. Sources added.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *