The INS News
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • Regional
    • Srinagar
    • Jammu
    • National
    • World
  • Business & Economy
  • Multimedia
    • Photo Gallery
    • Video Gallery
  • Health
  • Jobs & Careers
  • Press Releases
  • Blog
  • Home
  • News
    • Regional
    • Srinagar
    • Jammu
    • National
    • World
  • Business & Economy
  • Multimedia
    • Photo Gallery
    • Video Gallery
  • Health
  • Jobs & Careers
  • Press Releases
  • Blog
No Result
View All Result
The INS News
No Result
View All Result
Home News Regional

Plan B, C in place if statehood not restored, says NC

INS Correspondent by INS Correspondent
March 1, 2025
A A
On Sheikh Abdullah’s 119th birth anniversary: Abdullahs among others offer Fateha Khawani
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterWhatsappTelegramEmail

Srinagar, Mar 01: National Conference (NC) on Saturday accused the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of playing games “collectively”and trying to sabotage the issues which touch the skin of a common man.

RELATED POSTS

J&K power tariff hiked by 6.83% from September 01

DGP Reviews SOG Preparedness, Interacts with Personnel in Shopian

Agriculture Emerging as Next Big Frontier for Youth Entrepreneurship: LG Sinha

NC Chief Spokesperson, Tanvir Sadiq as per KNO, said, the party has kept plan B and plan C in place in case the statehood is not restored.

“Both PDP and BJP were in the government previously, but they failed to take any step with regard to banning alcohol. They are collectively playing games and hampering the public works,”

Replying to a query about Mehbooba seeking support on bills including alcohol ban, he asked why she didn’t take all these steps when she was in the power, adding that the present situation is the outcome of her rule and had she followed the rules properly, Article 370 wouldn’t have gone.

“We will ask them why they didn’t take all these measures in the last ten years when they were busy in giving shawls and ensuring the implementation of acts like GST and others,” he said.

About the government’s plans to press for the restoration of statehood, he said they are hopeful that it will be restored as the Prime Minister and Home Minister have given assurances in this regard while the Supreme Court too has passed the directions about its restoration. “Why should we beleive that it will not be restored. However, Omar Sahab has stated that we have plan B and C in place too in case the statehood is not restored,” he added.

Moreover, he said that NC has full majority and whatever it has mentioned in the manifesto will be fulfilled, adding that they don’t need the sermons from anyone.

Buy JNews
ADVERTISEMENT
Previous Post

CM Omar chairs meeting to ensure seamless arrangements for Ramadan

Next Post

CM Omar meets LG Sinha, discusses issues related to Budget Session

INS Correspondent

INS Correspondent

Related Posts

J&K power tariff hiked by  6.83% from September 01
Regional

J&K power tariff hiked by 6.83% from September 01

August 22, 2026
DGP Reviews SOG Preparedness, Interacts with Personnel in Shopian
Regional

DGP Reviews SOG Preparedness, Interacts with Personnel in Shopian

August 21, 2026
Agriculture Emerging as Next Big Frontier for Youth Entrepreneurship: LG Sinha
Regional

Agriculture Emerging as Next Big Frontier for Youth Entrepreneurship: LG Sinha

August 21, 2026
50 JKAS officers appointed as Liaison Officers for 1st IFFJK
Regional

50 JKAS officers appointed as Liaison Officers for 1st IFFJK

August 21, 2026
LG Sinha visits Vibrant Village Karol Krishna in Kathua
Regional

LG Sinha visits Vibrant Village Karol Krishna in Kathua

August 20, 2026
Athwas Presents JKPL Season 3: Uniform launch event held at Royal Springs Golf Course
Regional

Athwas Presents JKPL Season 3: Uniform launch event held at Royal Springs Golf Course

August 20, 2026
Next Post
J&K LG, CM grieved over loss of lives in Bandipora accident

CM Omar meets LG Sinha, discusses issues related to Budget Session

3 DCs among 41 IAS, JKAS officers transferred in J&K

6 Jr scale JKAS officers among 7 transferred




One killed, ten injured in Anantnag road accident

One killed, ten injured in Anantnag road accident

December 14, 2017
Shah asks New Delhi to ponder why Kashmiris are against India

Vilification campaign intended to debase Pro-freedom leaders: DFP

July 26, 2017
Burhan’s anniversary: Gautum Navlakha condemns clampdown in Kashmir

Burhan’s anniversary: Gautum Navlakha condemns clampdown in Kashmir

July 8, 2017

About

Indian News Service (INS) is the first registered online news portal from the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Our creative team consists of like-minded and socially concerned team of media professionals who carry decades of experience in their field of profession at their back. Our core values have pillars in honesty, empathy, credibility, equality and integrity.

More

© 2022 INS News - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • Regional
    • Srinagar
    • Jammu
    • National
    • World
  • Business & Economy
  • Multimedia
    • Photo Gallery
    • Video Gallery
  • Health
  • Jobs & Careers
  • Press Releases
  • Blog

© 2022 INS News - Designed by GITS.