/

Man electrocuted while repairing electricity in cattle shed in Poonch

1 min read

Poonch, Aug 15: A man in mid-30s was electrocuted while repairing electricity inside cattle shed near his residence at Nar Mankote in this district of Jammu region.
Official sources said that Mohammad Junaid (35) was repairing an electric service line and got an electric shock and died on the spot. Later police reached there and completed legal formalities.

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Premium WordPress theme - Designed by GITS