INS Correspondent
No Comments

Fire damages two houses in Khanqah e moalla

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Two residential houses were damaged on Friday in a fire incident in Khankah-e-Moula area of Srinagar.

Sources said that the fire broke out in an electric transformer at Khanqah-e-Moula in Srinagar due to a short circuit on today morning.  However, the name of the house owners was not immediately known.

The fire and emergency men were pressed into the service, and soon the fire was brought under control.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *