INS Correspondent
No Comments

Cooking gas leak causes explosion, woman dies

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page
Sopore: A 32 year old woman of Nowpora Sopore who had received burn injuries two days ago succumbed to her injuries on Wednesday at Srinagar hospital.
She had suffered severe burns in an explosion caused by cooking gas leak in kitchen at her home.
The deceased has been identified as Viky Begum wife of Alam Bhat resident of Nowpora Sopore.
Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *